Special thank you to the lovely Louise @ geniereads for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award.
- Give them 11 new questions (if you want to)
- Display the award on your blog (if you want to)
This post will have three portions for the three set of questions. SO LET’S GET THIS STARTED!
- How was your day?
It was great, thank you!
- Favorite fictional book couple?
Oh geez, this is way too hard! But I’m going to have to go with my gut and pick these:
– Percy & Annabeth – Percy Jackson universe – Because let’s face it, they’re perfect in every way.
– James & Lily – Harry Potter Marauder Era – Although we don’t see much of them in the canon universe, I’ve read so much fanfiction and seen so many gorgeous photos that I ship them harder than any ships in the main Harry Potter era, haha.
– Will & Tessa – Shadowhunter Chronicles – GOALS GOALS GOALS. Also, I may have a thing for book-reading Herondales, sigh.
- Compare your favorite book to a vegetable.
Intriguing question! Haha, for this question I’m going to use the cult-classic Harry Potter because I can. Hehe. I suppose it’s similar to vegetable in the way that the US covers of the Philosopher’s Stone is purple, like an eggplant. (I tried please don’t judge me too hard LOL)
- Do you wear glasses or contacts, or do you have perfect eye sight?
No glasses or contacts for me! Although my eyesight isn’t totally perfect, but I don’t think I need glasses.
- What is the color of your eyes?
As brown as good chocolate milk.
- When you’re reading, does your face show your emotions or do you have a normal reading face?
When I’m reading I’m pretty sure I usually end up scowling HAHA, but yes! When I read my face definitely shows my emotions.
- What do you love about books?
I think a better question is what don’t I love, haha.
- What do you hate or dislike about books?
Nothing really, books are pretty much flawless. Oh, except for transporting, I would love to order more books online, but the shipment is so expensive because of the weight!!
- What was the last book you cried over?
Do textbooks count? Haha. Hmm, tough question, I don’t really remember *goes to check Goodreads recently read list*, oh but the ending of Champion by Marie Lu did make me cry, the feels were just too much!!
- What do you like to do if you’re not reading?
Like when I’m alone? To be honest, my hobbies don’t really go past books. If I’m not reading I’ll take pictures for my bookstagram, fix up things on my blog, write up reviews or scroll through social media apps. But recently I was inspired by some photos of gorgeous bookish crafts and have begun attempting to create some of my own!
- Any weird talents like, being able to touch your nose with your tongue?
I can jiggle my ears and raise an eyebrow. Apart from that, I can’t really do anything else, haha.
And I’m nominating these amazing blogs:
In Case of Bookishness ♥ When Curiosity Killed the Cat ♥ thoughts and afterthoughts ♥ Royal Book Review ♥ About a Book ♥ Clockwork Pages ♥ paper utopia ♥ Midnightbiblioblog ♥ The Reading Belle ♥ Real Tasty Pages ♥ Happily Ever Bookish