- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
It depends! Sometimes I prefer to read curled up on the couch or sprawled across my bed! Although, I do tend to find myself reading on the bed more often.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I don’t mind, for me it’s the character’s personality that matters!
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Hmm, it’s difficult to choose, usually it’s whatever I feel like a the time, haha.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
It really depends on the story, like there’s no point in dragging a story along if everything is wrapped up in the 3/4 books, unless it’s a prequel/spin-off series, then that’s a whole different question!
5. First-person point of view or third-person point of view?
I don’t really mind either, to be honest, I don’t mind either depending on how the author writes.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Because I’m a full-time student, I don’t really have a lot of time to read in the morning, and I enjoy the peace and quiet I get when reading at night!
7. Libraries or bookstores?
There’s just something special about walking into a bookstore, epecially vintage ones!
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Laugh! I don’t mind both, but a girl can only cry over books a number of times, am I right?
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Both are beautiful, of course, but I really love hard covers that are plain black when you take the dust jacket off, they just look so elegant!
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
Again, it depends on the story, because if I don’t like the characters, I probably won’t continue reading, but if I don’t like the plot, it’ll just drag on. It’s a combination of both for me.